A Piece Of Sky
Dancho Atanasov • Sofia • Bulgaria
United Kingdom • 2017 • Photography on Aluminium Dibond
Edition 1 / 20
152 x 101 cm
Limited Edition of 20 + 2 AP, size 60x40 in/152x101 cm/ or 36x24 in/91x61 cm/, printed on aluminium dibond with a frame for wall mount.I was sitting in the main square in Altea, Spain enjoying my drink and flamenco music, while I took a look upward. A piece of beautiful blue sky was formed by four umbrellas above.Awards:A Piece of Sky – General and Color Ecstasy Categories - Trierenberg Super Circuit, 2018A Piece of Sky – PHOTO TRAVEL - FIAP/PSA PTD – PCA Photo Salon, 2018A Piece of Sky - Category Nature – International Photography Awards - One-Shot: Harmony, 2018 A Piece of Sky – Conceptual Photography – Chromatic Photo Awards, 2017 Exhibitions:11.2018 – Group Exhibition - Trierenberg Super Circuit 2018, Linz, Austria 05.2018 – Group Exhibition – PCA Photo Salon 2018, Cacak, SerbiaThe printing facility will print, ship the photo and provide a commercial invoice with your parcel. The photo will be printed on aluminium dibond, packed in a large white box, which will have padding around it for protection and will then be in a larger brown box with more protection around the inner box to protect it while in transit. A Certificate of Authenticity will be sent simultaneously by the author.For more about my art: artofdancho.com
Price on request
1 in stock
- A Certificate of Authenticity will be provided together with my artworks.
- Please make sure your address and phone number in your ARTMO profile is actual. If you want to use a different address for delivery, then please make according changes throughout the check-out procedure.
- According to ARTMO’s shipping policy, only trusted carrier's such as FedEx, DHL or UPS will be used.
- Once the artwork is in your cart the shipping costs, including insurance, will be calculated based on your address. These costs will be added to your invoice. This may take a little time. You will receive an email once your invoice has been updated.
- An ARTMO shop manager will contact you directly, either by email, Skype, WhatsApp or phone in order to confirm all details and further proceedings.
- Now you want to finally check-out your item. If you change your mind, you can still delete the item in your cart. If you are still committed to purchase, now you need to finalize the check-out process and pay onto my ARTMO account. For your security, I will not receive my payment before the item has safely arrived.
- After payment I will pack and ship the artwork. This may take up to 48 hours since artwork packaging needs to be done thoroughly. If there is any delay, due to unforeseen circumstances, you will be informed asap.
- Once the item is on its way you will receive a tracking number which enables you to follow along the shipping on the carrier's website directly. It's important to note that if shipping internationally, there may be custom delays. This is not unusual and should not cause you any panic.
- When the item arrives, you must check the packaging and the item right away, in presence of the delivery person. In case of any damages you must report this to the delivery person. Please make photos which clearly show all damages. Any complaints after signing off the delivery receipt will not be accepted, neither by me nor by the insurance company.
My Return Policy:
I accept returns within 7 days after you have received the item. You must inform ARTMO about your decision to return the artwork, using email (firstname.lastname@example.org). You must return within 48 hours by using the same packing material and shipping carrier. All costs must be covered by you including shipping insurance. Once the item has arrived safely at the artist’s address and once it is confirmed undamaged ARTMO will refund the net price (excluding initial shipping and insurance costs).